A handicap in hockey betting at 1xBet is a way to add or subtract goals from one of the teams in a match to level the odds of winning a bet. A handicap can be positive (+) or negative (-) depending on which team is considered the favorite and which goals are added or taken away from it.
For example, if team A is considered the favorite in a match between teams A and B, it can be added a negative handicap (-1.5). This means that team A must win by a significant margin of two or more goals in order for the bet on team A with handicap (-1.5) to win.
On the other hand, if team B is considered to be the underdog, it can be added a positive handicap (+1.5). This means that team B can lose the match, but if the loss is by no more than one goal, the bet on team B with a handicap (+1.5) will win.
Handicap can be used to increase winnings if you are confident of winning the team with the handicap, or to reduce the risk if you think that the team without handicap can lose, but not by more than a certain number of goals.
Hockey handicap betting markets at 1xBet
There are several hockey handicap betting markets at 1xBet:
- Handicap (including overtime): In this market you have to choose the team which will win the match including the handicap. The handicap can be positive or negative. If the team wins the match including the handicap, the bet is considered to win.
- Handicap (including overtime): This market is very similar to the previous one, but instead of just picking a match winner including handicap, you can pick a handicap winner. The handicap is an integer number that is added or subtracted from the number of goals scored by the team.
- Handicap (including overtime) – individual: In this market, you can bet on which team will win the match including handicaps in a single period or the entire match. Choose which team will win the match including the handicap, which is added or subtracted from the number of goals.
- Handicap (including overtime) – total: In this market, you bet on how many goals will be scored in the match including the handicap. Choose a handicap (positive or negative) and bet on the number of goals to be scored based on that handicap.
In addition, in hockey on 1xBet there are other betting markets, such as total goals, team total, total period, the winner in overtime, etc. Choose the betting market that suits you best and with which you are confident in your predictions.
Advantages and disadvantages of betting on hockey with handicaps at 1xBet
Advantages of betting on hockey with handicaps at 1xBet:
- Increase your winnings: Betting on hockey with handicaps allows you to get higher odds, which can increase your winnings.
- Variety of bets: There are many hockey handicap betting markets available at 1xBet, giving you more options to choose from.
- Long odds of winning: Teams in hockey can score a lot of goals, which increases the chances of winning a handicap bet.
Minuses of hockey handicap betting at 1xBet:
- Need for knowledge of hockey: To bet successfully on hockey handicaps, you need to have a good knowledge of the sport, the teams, their lineups and the tactics of the game.
- Risk of losing a bet: Betting on handicaps can be risky, as the winnings depend on the difference in the number of goals scored, which can be unpredictable.
- High bank requirements: If you are betting on hockey handicaps you may have to bank heavily to cover your losses.
In general, betting on hockey handicaps at 1xBet can be profitable if you have a good understanding of the sport and know how to pick the right bets. However, as in any other bet, there are risks of losing money, so you need to bet wisely and responsibly.